Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
psa -> silleedawg picz to be posted before night'z end..................u know, for thoze who lay in wait for that sort o' thing............u know who u are :mrgreen: :rolleyes2: ppp

I said fuck it and spent the money on good soil! Got 3 bags for $80 flat and he threw in a bunch of free nutrient samples to try!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Self explanatory
image.jpg

Silica
image.jpg

Microbes
image.jpg

And bloom booster
image.jpg

:vibe:

psa -> silleedawg picz to be posted before night'z end..................u know, for thoze who in lay in wait for that sort o' thing............u know who u are :mrgreen: :rolleyes2: ppp
Here’s some to hold em over! ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg

I said fuck it and spent the money on good soil! Got 3 bags for $80 flat and he threw in a bunch of free nutrient samples to try!
View attachment 1646238
View attachment 1646233
Self explanatory
View attachment 1646234

Silica
View attachment 1646235

Microbes
View attachment 1646236

And bloom booster
View attachment 1646237
:vibe:
Looked at the site and that is crazy cheap for that type of silica (monosilic) :eek1: Shit is a fortune. Lemme know what you think about that one:pass:

Back when u could fit a 1/2lb brick in the back pocket of some JNCO jeans! :eyebrows::rofl:

Anyone remember them jeans? I used to rock them thangs! :headbang:

View attachment 1646003

Apparently these are the modern version! Think they were like 24” around the ankles (lucky brand boot cut are 20”) so just really baggy but they look like a straight dress now! :yoinks::haha::crying:

I just looked apparently the 5-0 collection are 50” around at each ankle! :shrug::nono:
Hell ya, I used to rock a couple pairs with 30" bottoms. I sit at the freak's table during lunch break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back