Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Jones got rid of him right away when he bought the team! Brought in Jimmy Johnson! Talk about good investment think it was only a few mill he bought cowboys for and now worth almost $7 billion! :yoinks::nono:
Sorry was $150mill and worth $9 billion according to google!

In other news had no clue i had peacock too so about to watch 5 nights at freddy’s! Will report back on if its any good!

bedtime, everyone take care.
1699933106317.gif

Yup same for me last raffle of the day #36:woohoo1: Not making it another 3 hours I'm heading to bed to pass out to some Trailer Park Boys :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

For shits and giggles i will enter this 1 just one time and see what happens! :eyebrows::shrug::rofl:

For shits and giggles i will enter this 1 just one time and see what happens! :eyebrows::shrug::rofl:

I am curious too cause the rules say "You are allowed ONE WIN!" so does your Meph win count as your one? If so when does it reset Hopefully MOG will elaborate. I won't be surprised if I don't win it but figure I'm online might as well participate more people the better it helps with site activity..

Ok that's it I'm off after one last hit nail is still hot :cooldance::lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back