Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I guess I’ll order a spider farmer for the 3x3. Rearranging the shed, removing the 4x8 and having a 4x4 in one corner and a 3x3 against other wall for added room for a new workstation. Quietly compiling a nice tool assortment for the new avenues I’ve been exploring to maximize what I can do with the flowers

Ok I guess I’ll order a spider farmer for the 3x3. Rearranging the shed, removing the 4x8 and having a 4x4 in one corner and a 3x3 against other wall for added room for a new workstation. Quietly compiling a nice tool assortment for the new avenues I’ve been exploring to maximize what I can do with the flowers

do eet! :jump: ...........................or be a rectangle :doh: ppp

Well I just mix Osmocote Plus into the old soil and only use water with HydroGaurd in the res.
IMO, that is a good plan. As long as the nutes are not being bottom fed, the issue of salt buildup is pretty much removed. I find that autopots/autovalves work great with soil mixes, but not with salt nutes, at least not well in my hands. OTOH, I get consistent results with top watering, and since it is automated, it is no more work than the autopots, it just uses a bit more nute mix. Good luck with your grows mate, and good on you for trying Osmocote. We tend to get a bit fussier than strictly necessary about this stuff, simple sometimes does the job more than well enough. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back