Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

1665234672260.gif

Then we have solved everything. It will be a nuclear war, the whole planet will explode and the DNA-strongs of everything will travel through the solarsystem/galaxy until it starts to grow again somewhere else. Inleds we do it different this time.

My/someone elses idea, NOAKS ARK, and send them into space with everything needed to populate other planets. Then we see WHO was correct regarding certain things?

Could cannabis be one factor to show in the courtroom to price my/out point or Will it go over their heads?
Mmmmm….didn’t you hear? The galactic federation has deemed NOAKS ARK unfit for space travel due to a problem with the hydraulic system, or some shit. It’s fairly technical to explain….lotta ins, lotta outs, what have you. So I won’t get into it here. Anyway, THE ARk has been relegated to float duty…..first of which is the big Intergalactic, Planetary Thanksgiving Parade, and Cheese Burger Cook Off that we’re all looking forward to at the end of the month. It should be a good time, I heard there will be soda. :pass: :chimp:

Mmmmm….didn’t you hear? The galactic federation has deemed NOAKS ARK unfit for space travel due to a problem with the hydraulic system, or some shit. It’s fairly technical to explain….lotta ins, lotta outs, what have you. So I won’t get into it here. Anyway, THE ARk has been relegated to float duty…..first of which is the big Intergalactic, Planetary Thanksgiving Parade, and Cheese Burger Cook Off that we’re all looking forward to at the end of the month. It should be a good time, I heard there will be soda. :pass: :chimp:

oh boy, soda! :jump: ppp

edit: ...which gravity will make go down me throat jus fine :hump:

oh boy, soda! :jump: ppp
As a kid my neighbor was a doctor and he told me if I wanna live long I need to choose between having either just soda or no soda and I could have everything else containing sugar. I chose everything else and never looked back 😄

:crying:How do you come up with this shit :worship::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back