Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Son of Hobbes hmmm....ya, i'm on pc with legacy viewing & when i hover over my avatar, it duz show up big in the dropdown, but for jus reg viewing under my name, it'z small:shrug: ppp

The different viewing styles all have their own set of variables when it comes to how things display; I'll make a note here to try to adjust everything to the same size on all the viewing styles.

Maxi & Lucky ... Luna is pretty evasive when the camera comes out so just these 2 knuckleheads for now!
1000013984.jpg

1000013982.jpg

1000013983.jpg

IMG_7413.jpeg

If you ever have visit, or gotten help from The American Red Cross - I suggest you as a (private) personal Doctor to try cannabis when everything is in peace. It will help a lot against PTSD and other disorders.

ok, my stoned enquiring mind has to ask -> why is the dog wearing a coat, in fuckin southern california-??! :rofl: :doh: ppp
We are actually dog sitting lucky for the weekend for a family friend and they sent her over with the coat. Our dogs don't wear coats till it gets below 60° (not something i agree with but hey it's a losing battle around here).
Here is the temp outside right now, I've suggested we take the coat off but apparently I'm the only one thats not cold?
1000013986.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back