Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i see it says vodka...nothing against drinkn but I do not like alcohol at all.
1699800680206.gif

It doesn’t work like that bro! Taproot grows straight down til it hits the bottom! Then side roots branch out off of it so roots are growing in bottom of pot quite quickly! Prob why plants are a tad light green cuz they are already in the nutrient heavy OF at bottom of pot! ;)
:yeahthat: I got plants under 20 days old with roots coming out the bottom of 3 gallon bags
1699802860474.gif

This technically is all true....but monitoring your VPD is most crucial. I just listen to my plants. They'll tell you what they want or do not want AFA nutes. ( Organic is much easier in this aspect IMO) And once CO2 levels are increased and your feed program & VPD is in check, you can then adjust your light intensity accordingly and watch how the plants & environmental conditions react. Personally, when I choose to use C02, I only use it in the flowering stage.

:pass:
The biggest reason I want to introduce CO2 to my grow is because of the pretty tight room that she's in. Not a lot of air exchange going on there. But I am in there quite often! I add CO2 by being in there and opening the door does the same thing too.
AC Infinity has a reasonably priced CO2 controller and monitor. The biggest thing I want to do is make sure that my CO2 levels are maintained at the normal outside ambient levels at the least.
Now, if you go to push the plant production in flower, you better make sure your nutrients are there for the increased production.
Again it comes back to what I always say, "It's not about quantity, it's about quality!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back