Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough apparently, and for many reasons which I refuse to discuss here..
I disagree. Bitching has changed the world throughout mankind's history. It evolved our form of governing, stopped 99.9% of the slavery in the world, and its been kicking ass on racism. Rarely does anything change in one lifetime, but it does consistently get better, we arent a perfect creature, but we're trying.

Good morfnoevight All you happy Brandy Chicken Wings Caturday Live Stoners!

a cool cat.png

I am still 20 pages back but I gotta go start cooking dinner. BBL

View attachment 1644974

Sending sunbeams............... :headbang: ......different aspect.......the usual cafe closes after Halloween...until Easter......:pass:...gutted....

You wouldn't Think a Cafe in a Prime location on a beach would shut for 6 months at a time huh....?

We are the Protected undeveloped beach..........:headbang:........everything else around us is like this........

View attachment 1644975

@JM ...the farmer next door..............he always gives us a crate full when they pick them.........:headbang:

View attachment 1644976

View attachment 1644979

Shame we don't like artichokes..........:biggrin:...he gives us them too.......
I am Mañ'O'Green with envy of you living by the sea. Orange Marmalade? I love artichokes, do you use wine vinegar, garlic and salt in the water of the steamer? Eat them with mayonnaise!

On hold until Monday when I can get one of your brethren in to replace it……. plus, all the cold showers I can handle :rofl::rofl::rofl::doh:

Good morning my friend, how’s it going? :pass:
We discovered by day two that a pot of warm water from the stove and a dip cup worked wonders in the shower. You still have to brave the big rinse so save a few cups of warm for last.
It’s in an interior closet area of the house, probably in the warmest area. Although when it rains it gets little drips coming down the little chimney for it. Not a lot, but you can hear it every now and then.
You probably just need to chalk around the flange and pipe, be careful an old roof may not tolerate foot traffic. this is one of those damned if you don't, screwed if you do projects. This place is filled with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back