Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracked up? I want to live on a ranch far away from society, working with some new technology and stay away from people. So maybe the American base on Mars? :rofl:
We gotta get there first. Thats still in the dream stage.

But you have to think of ALL the parameters or am I lost in the dark?
No, just watch vids on the observer effect. if your not watching/don't care then everything is possible, Once you show any intrest, so does the universe and it can play infinately more games than you can.....think about it....then get back to me....

We gotta get there first. Thats still in the dream stage.

plot twist -> i've been there this whole time....and still am....i simply have extremely good wi-fi :biggrin: jus sayin & carry on plz....:toke: ppp

Keep in mind that for the older peeps of which you speak were alive when this happened so it’s a new fun idea for the young folks but such tired old nonsense for the rest of us, thus explaining the exasperation.
Just cause it's "tired old nonsense" to some doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed or explored by others. And ya can't blame my generation for being so distrustful.. if I just believed what I was told that could fall into the gullible category no? I'm not smart by any means and dont claim to know anything but discussion is a healthy part of learning.
1000013958.jpg

Just cause it's "tired old nonsense" to some doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed or explored by others. And ya can't blame my generation for being so distrustful.. if I just believed what I was told that could fall into the gullible category no? I'm not smart by any means and dont claim to know anything but discussion is a healthy part of learning.
View attachment 1645121
Your generation does not have the market cornered on mistrust. People have bitched about kids and the government since day one.

Am I sure that americans are mutts? Hell yes, I'm German Irish Scot English Swiss, and those are just the ones I know.
Yup, Irish and English with some Swede and Cherokee.......all my parts fighting....and just cause you feeding us don't mean you won't get bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back