Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence, the reason I did not say it was abolished. But the % number has been in decline for the last 200 years. Its dam close to abolished, compared to say 1000 years ago.
Do you really think there was ever accurate statistics on slavery to be throwing numbers out like that? And where are you getting this info from im curious? Slavery as we know it from our history books is obviously non existent here in America but to speak for other countries is insane. Slavery is still a big issue all over this flat round earth of ours. I believe it was Thomas Sowell who wrote in one of his books, there are more slaves today than any point in history.. something like that, don't quote me on that you can look it up for yourself if you want.

Do you really think there was ever accurate statistics on slavery to be throwing numbers out like that? And where are you getting this info from im curious? Slavery as we know it from our history books is obviously non existent here in America but to speak for other countries is insane. Slavery is still a big issue all over this flat round earth of ours. I believe it was Thomas Sowell who wrote in one of his books, there are more slaves today than any point in history.. something like that, don't quote me on that you can look it up for yourself if you want.
@Badfinger
Just looked up this info and there were an estimated 700,000 slaves in America. Slavery in 2023 still affects somewhere near 46 million people based on some countries who don't have laws banning slavery. That's just what we know about..

I really had my hopes up to harvest my RBF this weekend, but I think she needs another week at least.

I had the same hopes for Orgeberry but think I should let her go longer I hate this part always wondering what if I'm a week or 2 early or late is that even possible :shrug: :pass:

In 2023, there were estimated to be approximately 3.4 billion people employed worldwide, then we got true slaves and a lot of people that barely exist on top of that.

IMG_7402.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back