Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall I feel better today but my fever isnt quite gone and the body aches are still pretty bad. Im getting there.
:goodluck: I still swear somedays I still don't feel the same after having it... It took a toll on me when I was covid positive a while back felt it for at least month :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: BBL :soak::glutton::watering: and I need a pressing emoji :lol::rolleyes1:

:goodluck: I still swear somedays I still don't feel the same after having it... It took a toll on me when I was covid positive a while back felt it for at least month :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: BBL :soak::glutton::watering: and I need a pressing emoji :lol::rolleyes1:
Thats what everyone says. The only thing is I haven't lost my sense of taste, yet, thank god. If I couldnt taste stuff Id probably die. How am I suppose to enjoy my munchies with no taste! Lmao

Thats what everyone says. The only thing is I haven't lost my sense of taste, yet, thank god. If I couldnt taste stuff Id probably die. How am I suppose to enjoy my munchies with no taste! Lmao

I never did loose my taste maybe a little when I was really sick and stuffed up but for the most part I don’t remember not being able to taste ya know heavily medicated:bong:

Or nobodys here....
I’m still here just don’t know what to say half the time :shrug::headbang:

Ah @Suki Ghost...............:pighug:...I keep seeing all the catch up Alerts......but hardly ever see you.....:biggrin:
Busy busy as always, and still off my meds so basically an absolute trainwreck at the moment. Plus still working on the kitchen (cabinet doors are now at 3 coats and hoping that will be enough lol) as well as getting nagged to hell about trimming the 6 plants I've got in queue (which makes me not want to do it at all, don't respond well to nagging lmao). I got the two smallest ones trimmed this afternoon so 4 more to do, hopefully will get through a good bit this evening. Mostly just tired nonstop at the moment and the brain fog is killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back