Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1667261794613.gif

I'm always leery of those kinds of rumors. When's the last time you paid street prices for drugs and then just gave them away to strangers. It was all over facebook this year telling parents to throw out any skittles cause they could contain that new color coated oxy. I suspect since skittles are made by Hershey, that rumor was started by M&M Mars.
I live between the Mars factory in NJ and Hershey PA. Can't beat the fresh candy around here this time of year :jointman:

I could eat Rolo's til I'm sick.
:yeahthat: See there is another favorite:eek1: me too:pass::crisps:

Years ago when my wife first started her job, she sat on a bar stool picking deformed Rolo's off the conveyer belt and throwing them in a 50 gallon drum. Was not long before she elected herself the 50 gallon drum. Gained like 30 pounds in 3 months. I'm personally glad she bid off that position, but cant help but be alittle jelly about it. She said the chocolate coating was quick freeze'd , but the caramel inside was still semi-hot. I could eat Rolo's til I'm sick.
Sounds like heaven :headbang:

1667262303098.png

I live between the Mars factory in NJ and Hershey PA. Can't beat the fresh candy around here this time of year :jointman:
Peanut butter pumpkins for the win! Good thing I get enough sweets as is! Easier access to candy for me would be a bad thing! :nono:

Rolos are off the damn chain! I literally just pulled about 2 dozen of them outta the bag of Halloween candy for the neighborhood kids! :eyebrows::crying:
Wife makes Christmas cookie things that are pretty much rollos melted into waffle pretzels and they're bangin :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back