Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
rubberbabybuggybumperz-? :baby: ppp
1667002347562.gif

Freaking Mount Gato erupted! :kitty: :cuss:
View attachment 1532435View attachment 1532436View attachment 1532438

And dingus magillacutty is hiding from the thunder in the bathroom….in the dark! :haha::rofl:
View attachment 1532437
Poor DM, no talking em down from this. This summer had a ripping T-storm right over head. Cabin shakes and rattles more than a 60 mpg gust of wind. Riddley, 40 lb female dog, ends up on top of the freezer in the storm porch, way frightened. I needed to do some battery charging. Fired up the gas generator. After a short time I see Riddley lying down next to gen. Relaxed! Storm still rages, Riddley found her calm spot, lol.....

Thank you for the Rep @Zer0 :bighug: ...I had a Freaky Friday.......:yoinks:

One of me girls had Soft mold....I Knew it was going to happen....the tunnel was too humid.....:doh: ...so the whole lot come down.......:nono:
oh no, sorry to hear that. i hope you have more buds stored away for the winter!

I'm going to start up another orgy batch in my 2x4 asap when the current lot finishes up. you have me hooked on this style :crying:

I've slept basically all day today. Pretty sure I forgot my meds this morning. No progress at all today oh well. Need to trim at some point but I hurt. I could 100% go back to sleep right now lol
:yeahthat: ME too suki :headbang::pass::bighug: Gotta trim bourbon berry but i slept all day definitely need to water the 4x4 girls and maybe trim if i feel it tonight but we will see :goodluck::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back