Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about the impending stretch and make sure you’ve got enough room…. :d5:
Looked like he was already hitting the ceiling so I’d say that’s a def no on the room! Think he’d have to chop the top half of every branch before the flip so they weren’t in the rafters! :yoinks: :rofl:

Looked like he was already hitting the ceiling so I’d say that’s a def no on the room! Think he’d have to chop the top half of every branch before the flip so they weren’t in the rafters! :yoinks: :rofl:
My point exactly…..maybe he could harvest the leaves, make a nice salad or something. :rofl:

I'm sure you're well versed but, I know Man O Green says to use hydroguard in DWC to prevent root rot. If you can't get the Botanicare brand Hydroguard I believe it is just Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.

I think @Bob's Auto's mentioned an EU source a ways back. I could be wrong.
Yup, even made a thread about it how to culture it yourselves.

Think about the impending stretch and make sure you’ve got enough room…. :d5:
Frank,…I just decided to chop her down. Just too much messing around with one plant and the rest of the grow is doing good. Chalk it up to bad genetics and move on.

thanks for thinking of me though :d5:

Uhhhh they look good but it’s def been well over a week and that cage basically is still just a frame around her! Not your fault just think whoever designed that cage needs to go back to the drawing board on the size! ;) :crying:
But it is my fault.. look at @Cooterjuice and his cage

I just have some learning to do as i stunted her the 1st 30 days

Thanks for remembering it was over a week, i'll try harder to get my times right. :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back