Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lights on view...........................JEBUS!!!!!!!! LOL! That damn 2x4 is just plain ass raging!
I can't even tell I 'played wif' the one girl. I'm a little apprehensive, but gettin' excited to see how they play themselves out.
I open the tent, look down, just chuckle and shake my head as I close the tent.:biggrin:

I'm coming to a 'not as good' conclusion, though. I left out one thing when mixing this run's media. Since this was fresh media this run, I didn't add material for aeration. One of the things I had been using was this oil dry material made from diatomaceous earth that's processed into a light fine chunky gravel. I think it worked well for aeration, but also was a source of silica.
None of the girls have the same stem firmness from past grows. I've noticed it's a little easier training the girls.
I'm thinking ahead, I really don't want succulent growth in mid to late flower. Is there an organic source of silica with not a lot of nitrogen? Maybe crustacean meal?
I have BAS Craft Blend that's 3-5-2 and it has crustacean meal. It's very early flower and I don't think that much N will hurt.

I do think there is a correlation and this media will get amended with it.

Thoughts?
Your plants are looking a heck of a lot better then the BAS guys EB plants are... :d5:

My cat has been guarding this shoelace for like 2 weeks now :crying:
PXL_20221028_003309217.jpg

Both coats are down on the carcass of the cabinets, no pics right this sec cause I'm laying down for a bit lol. 7 hours of sanding and I'm pretty sure I'm like 85% sawdust at this point lol only made it through 5 doors so far and I'm pretty sure my arm is gonna fall off. Don't think I'm going to be able to use my hand tomorrow. Told hubby I'm gonna have some "horny teenager" arm going on after this lmao. 8 more doors to do and I think I'm gonna have to let hubby do it cause I don't want to be incapacitated :rofl:
Oscillating tool with the sanding pads will speed it up a lot.... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back