Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha shitty :rofl: :rofl: Edibles and purple punch are helping though:rofl::rofl: how are you?:pass:
Dang. Is it just weather changes specifically or??Just got home from the ER it was jammed. Been sitting in there with my aunt before work and then again after work she was still in. Shes ok. And now the smoking til i pass out begins :d5: :pass:

jeepers creepers 3

uh....yeah....i watched that meself for the first time jus the other day :nono: but then, i watched reborn, and OMG, i want that hour & a half of my life back SOOOOOOO BAD!! :wall: ppp

Dang. Is it just weather changes specifically or??Just got home from the ER it was jammed. Been sitting in there with my aunt before work and then again after work she was still in. Shes ok. And now the smoking til i pass out begins :d5: :pass:
Eh, weather, stress, insomnia, other unknown causes generally lead to this situation. The pain never really stops….but during these times it flares up much worse. It usually settles back down in a week or two…..usually lol. About once a year a flare up is bad enough that it leaves lasting damage to one or a few joints, so I’ve learned to take it easy and not push it too much during these periods.

man….hopefully your aunt is alright, buddy. Long time to be in an ER… :pass:

Eh, weather, stress, insomnia, other unknown causes generally lead to this situation. The pain never really stops….but during these times it flares up much worse. It usually settles back down in a week or two…..usually lol. About once a year a flare up is bad enough that it leaves lasting damage to one or a few joints, so I’ve learned to take it easy and not push it too much during these periods.

man….hopefully your aunt is alright, buddy. Long time to be in an ER… :pass:
What is your diagnosis? And yes it was we spend a lot of time there. But I get to flirt with nurses so theres that :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back