Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1666750013654.jpg

Thanks @Olderfart :d5: :pass: They don't grow well here either so we move them around from outside to greenhouse to basement under lights. But really depends on if they flower before the bees come out to pollinate them if they're gonna be productive at all, or if they flower while they're in the basement. We've been keeping this one alive for about 10 years in like a 10 gallon pot, and 20 lemons is a real good year

Doing a concrete stain as the counters and backsplash are not permanent. When we gut the kitchen in a few years we will put in a different flooring to match, this is just to make myself happy till then lol
If you do tile, don't count on stuff that gets ordered in for you being the same color as what you ordered. You might guess why I mention that. :biggrin: If you order tile, insist on them sending a small sample of the actual batch your tile will be from before shipping the entire supply, and make sure that they understand that you will not accept stuff that is not what you ordered. We ordered terracotta, got what I would describe as dull pink, but the shipping costs and delay left no option but to install it and live with it. I was not happy. :biggrin:

If you do tile, don't count on stuff that gets ordered in for you being the same color as what you ordered. You might guess why I mention that. :biggrin: If you order tile, insist on them sending a small sample of the actual batch your tile will be from before shipping the entire supply, and make sure that they understand that you will not accept stuff that is not what you ordered. We ordered terracotta, got what I would describe as dull pink, but the shipping costs and delay left no option but to install it and live with it. I was not happy. :biggrin:
Oh I used to work in flooring I know all about it lol. If we do tile at some point it will be LVT, much easier install and upkeep.

I forgot to bring dessert back:eek1: the ogre berry is dangerous few dab’s already I am spun :dizzy:

:bravo: Night sleep tight :salute:

So i took the picture then ate the cookie but picture disappeared before i could post so here’s the whole batch enjoy everyone :pie:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back