Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seen CSN 3 times, I was dating my wife for the 3rd time and was bragging them up to her, she was an A.M radio girls at that time. Crosby just got out of rehab for coke. When someone would whistle, he'd stop and start screaming like a mad man at the audience. Didn't take long til he walked off, while the audience was chanting "give him a line give him a line".

Yeah I see that lately but I hadn't said anything :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl:... While back thought you were worried about the fuzz
Neighbors calmed their shit down, so they haven't been back next door and the other reason was just a lil parannoia

I may have tripped for to many concerts. I have a YES, ticket stub and t-shirt, I just woke up one sunday with them. I think it was in '80.
I've been to hundreds of jam bands shows specifically for the hallucinagins. I have friends ask if I remember whatever band playing whatever song in whatever state and all I usually remember is the hippie chick that was rubbing my back :crying:

Hard to believe I've been back growing for over two years straight now.....like it too much to stop now, just keep changing carbon filters when it gets a little funky.

I've been to hundreds of jam bands shows specifically for the hallucinagins. I have friends ask if I remember whatever band playing whatever song in whatever state and all I usually remember is the hippie chick that was rubbing my back :crying:
I've seen CSN and CSN&Y. When young shows the place rocks. But no matter what you go to those shows and it's like the 60/70s the hippies come outta the wood work. Except now they all look like someone's grandparents lol.

Did get a shelving unit up on the wall of the bike shed this afternoon.....damn heavy bugger too....start in on another bench along the back wall tomorrow and clear some more space.

I've seen CSN and CSN&Y. When young shows the place rocks. But no matter what you go to those shows and it's like the 60/70s the hippies come outta the wood work. Except now they all look like someone's grandparents lol.
I'm a sucker for long straight haired girls, and no concert crowd compared to the Dead concert, flowered skirts, barefoot, bells on their ankles, head bands and lots of long straight hair. Come to daddy! :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back