Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hey Mossy - hope you and hubby and the animals are all good :pass:
To be fair I struggled to stay awake until midnight - got on the Ilegal Mezcal but was a good boy.

Hows about you?

Ha ha @Zaaboot ..... :pighug: ...sign of old age when you can't stay awake until midnight..........:eyebrows:

I was still awake at 2.30 am......:biggrin:...then up at 6.30am to let Gus out....:coffee2:....but being Fair...that is about Normal for me....

I had 1 pernod and Irn Bru......:cheersmate:...just to be sociable........:crying:....and that was it.

This year I invited friends to come over to my house to take dinner together.

I cooked dinner, and honestly, it was super good, we got some rice with saffron n deglazed sausages, baked shanks, and potatoes. It was kool !

This year I invited friends to come over to my house to take dinner together.

We got no Friends..........:shrug:

:crying:

Hubbys friend has an open invite since his wife died....but he was away this year........:biggrin:......

from the 23rd to today is just hardwork - surely a salary should come as a result :rofl:

Ahhh...the downfall of Lovey jobs...the wages are crap......:biggrin:

Happy New Year kittens........so we still in here, didn't notice a new chat thread yet.

Happy New Year @Bill.de.Cat .....:cheersmate:...the Only time LS runs over to the 2nd of the month....to Co-incide with AFN Anniversary....2nd Jan......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back