Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skunky and Traveler round up an attitude adjuster.....
P1050158_edited.jpeg

I had twelve bottles of whiskey in the house, and my wife told me to empty the contents of each bottle in the sink, or else.
So I proceeded with the unpleasant task I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.
I withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.
I withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the whiskey down the sink ,with the exception of one glass which I drank.
I pulled the cork from the fourth sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank.
I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank the sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass.
I took the sink out of the glass, bottled the drink, and drank the pour.
When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, and with the other four hands, I counted the bottles, corks, glasses, and sink, and as the house came by, I counted them again.
I finally had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank.
I'm not half so think as you might drunk, but I fool so feelish that the drunker I stand here the longer I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back