Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOUR STOMPER AND DOUBLE GRAPE HASH 180*F
Turned to light golden crumble texture after sitting on laptop overnight.
100_0642.JPG
100_0643.JPG

It doesn't matter the brand or type machine had the same issues at john deere dealership...

Definetly possibility and a thought of mine... I questioned her many times on the phone.. We haven't done anything yet but need to decided what were going to do... the biggest issue is SHE took it to dealer and talked to them I am playing middle man right now :wall: I agree with everyone of you:biggrin::d5::vibe:

I thought from what I researched that this system wasn't the same as the ram trucks that were known for issue's in the cold but I guess not
It's a complicated system. It can take a very competent tech to diag. Really easy to misdiag.
ALWAYS change the system filter/dryer with a pump change!!!

As long as you dont make a habit of it theres nothing wong with a personal day
:pass:
Immuna tell em you said so :smoking:
I had to do 5 gas regulators yesterday and it was all arms. Even trying to set one pipe wrench on the floor all awkward. Lmfao i kept dropping stuff and made a mess with the pipe dope :crying:
IMG_20221229_110221057.jpg

Then i got to pump out a basement
IMG_20221229_130545642.jpg

And yup those are adult diapers some used some not. The basement goes back about 125 ft.

Immuna tell em you said so :smoking:
I had to do 5 gas regulators yesterday and it was all arms. Even trying to set one pipe wrench on the floor all awkward. Lmfao i kept dropping stuff and made a mess with the pipe dope :crying:View attachment 1551208
Then i got to pump out a basement View attachment 1551212
And yup those are adult diapers some used some not. The basement goes back about 125 ft.
Thanks. I'll never get that out of my mind. Funky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back