Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do breakfast in the morning, me and the Mrs both cook the xmas dinner. I’m assuming hubby don’t help looool

:crying: Now what gives you That idea...........?....................:eyebrows:...................:crying:

Nope...the Only thing hubby does is Eat it........:crying:

Home, thankfully. We went to friends’ home for eve and over consumed. Just a simple day tomorrow.

I prescribe a Onesie.........:doc3:...Andrews Liver Salts..........:biggrin:...and a Huge Stash..........:pass:

Enjoy your day..............when you get back up.......:pighug:

Gawd...where did I put the pigs in blankets.............?................. :pass:

IMG_3701.JPG

For anyone enjoying xmas dinner with the family..........Practice This..........:pass:...and Act Normal...............you can Fool them..

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

elfons.gif

Morning kittens......Merry Christmas....23f, 2nd cup.....gonna be a day like yesterday and tomorrow, not much happening till it warms back up to normal next week.

:crying: Now what gives you That idea...........?....................:eyebrows:...................:crying:

Nope...the Only thing hubby does is Eat it........:crying:
Tut tut….. terrible!
tbh I don’t mind cooking plus I’m fussy so if I “help” I can make sure it goes the way I kinda want it too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back