Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:face::face:why it's not that hard? I think :rolleyes1::lol:
Not hard at all, if this old bugger can do it... :biggrin: It is a damn fine way of organizing a grow record because it allows you to find your main posts easily. After all, the record ain't just for us stoner friends, it is also yer diary eh? :biggrin::pighug:

I think, I do, that you are going to love that desktop. I came close, but went with the portable AirMax. Perhaps a review... :biggrin:
Ill put a review up after I give it a workout. Initial thoughts are it's way faster to heat up and way quieter then the volcano. But the bag system is not as nice since you have to cap it instead of it being kinda spring loaded. But it's a turkey bag setup so it'll be much cheaper then the volcano ez valve setup. And this turkey bag rig is much easier then the old school volcano version. We'll see how it vapes but no complaints from the wife so far

Not hard at all, if this old bugger can do it... :biggrin: It is a damn fine way of organizing a grow record because it allows you to find your main posts easily. After all, the record ain't just for us stoner friends, it is also yer diary eh? :biggrin::pighug:
Yeah that and normally got the G&S they put the list of threadmarks they want labeled... I just go back to that and copy paste :cooldance: In your thread you can do what ever you want :stir:

I've done it and it's definitely not hard at all. My problem is I never remember to do it :rolleyes1:

Beaver genetics Banana Bread #2
She was ready too got her weighed in and pulled 89 grams from her.. Buds aren't very dense but super frosty and she has a funk to her hard can't really put a figure on it yet... As always I pressed some super nice rosin very dank she hits pretty hard and straight to the head :baked:

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back