Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still undecided never know till the beans go in the dirt… thinking blue dog or where’s my dog but the the double blueberry, cream cheese, and blueberry cheesecake all sound appealing too:shrug:this is what I got I don’t wanna do root beer float for the for the contest just because I think it’s gonna be popular and I like to be differentView attachment 1548644
Haven't smoked them yet but if you like chem, I highly recommend the blue dog. Almost had to walk out of the room for air while trimming them up. F4 and s1 both similar

I vote Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble because it’s got a cool name :pass:
Haven't smoked them yet but if you like chem, I highly recommend the blue dog. Almost had to walk out of the room for air while trimming them up. F4 and s1 both similar
You guys aren't making it any easier... blue dog stuck out to me but really been wanting to do something blueberry :shrug::joy:

I got RB float, WMN, Straw Dog and Voodoo.
I’m leaning towards SD and Voodoo. I’m excited.
Never been in an International dope growing contest before. :smoking:Oh I got the Double Bubble Blueberry trouble to.

You guys aren't making it any easier... blue dog stuck out to me but really been wanting to do something blueberry :shrug::joy:
Its ok
1671593189455.gif

1671593634576.gif

Haven't grown any of his berry ones but have the strawberry Kush on deck I think, maybe, for now, possibly. Also an ever changing plan until I get some water out :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back