Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well plants are def greening up so hopefully the combo of that last topdress plus once a week topwatering with the GLB stuff should have me back on track soon! Part of prob could be that i saw an explosion of gnats recently so i tossed a mosquito dunk into my reservoir so that any water going out the reservoir will be treated to kill gnats! Also gonna order some predator mites for the big pots! Wish I knew how populated that old soil was or i would topdressed some of it a ways back! Also i aint buying no fucking miracle grow again! May be cheap and work but it also apparently came with gnats and i aint playing that shit! Guess it coulda also been the cheap mushroom compost it also came from outdoors at Lowes! Prob order some COM compost from Ace hardware next time! Its like $13 but their soil is almost $40 a bag so thats a no go! :nono:

NL (big girl) and sour tangie X mimosa (2fer)
image.jpg

Devils lettuce 1
image.jpg

Devils lettuce 2
image.jpg

Something else i did today was went ahead and did a half rez fill using epsom and soluble gypsum! Also lil fulvic for good measure! I use jugs of RO water so finally figured out i need to realize eventually i wind up with a ca or mg deficiency every grow so need to do a weekly fill with this to supplement what they aint getting! :doh::rofl:

Well plants are def greening up so hopefully the combo of that last topdress plus once a week topwatering with the GLB stuff should have me back on track soon! Part of prob could be that i saw an explosion of gnats recently so i tossed a mosquito dunk into my reservoir so that any water going out the reservoir will be treated to kill gnats! Also gonna order some predator mites for the big pots! Wish I knew how populated that old soil was or i would topdressed some of it a ways back! Also i aint buying no fucking miracle grow again! May be cheap and work but it also apparently came with gnats and i aint playing that shit! Guess it coulda also been the cheap mushroom compost it also came from outdoors at Lowes! Prob order some COM compost from Ace hardware next time! Its like $13 but their soil is almost $40 a bag so thats a no go! :nono:

NL (big girl) and sour tangie X mimosa (2fer)
View attachment 1547436

Devils lettuce 1
View attachment 1547437

Devils lettuce 2
View attachment 1547438

Something else i did today was went ahead and did a half rez fill using epsom and soluble gypsum! Also lil fulvic for good measure! I use jugs of RO water so finally figured out i need to realize eventually i wind up with a ca or mg deficiency every grow so need to do a weekly fill with this to supplement what they aint getting! :doh::rofl:
Which GLB stuff you using? I am thinking about using some of the roots2shoots on the soil girls I got going now... Also how much Epsom and gypsum you using? please and thank you :thanks: it is in evieabtble that i run into same issue but i added some lobster meal and EWC this run :goodluck:

Day 17 & 10
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back