Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come visit me and bring some dabs! We have a couple fields at the back of my neighborhood with cows they use as lawn mowers! Its just a vacant field with cows so we could go snag us 1 and bring it home and split her up! U get the half with the head tho ill take the back half! ;) :crying:

View attachment 1547387

bbqing.gif

AFN BBQ..................I'll bring a plate............

Ok just got off the phone with @Dabber so let me get this outta the way now... Things are not looking good for Mrs.D he says Monday they will take her off the ventilator and then it just a matter of time.. He says there is a very slim chance she can come home and if she does she still won't be well.. But he did say things are ok for him he is doing ok health wise... But he would really just like us to keep them in our thoughts and prays... He is not in a very good place right now and won't be around... Says he may need someone to talk to hence why he called I tried talking him into getting on site he said he'll try but just so much going on with the family more then just the Mrs :karmacloud::vibes:

Come visit me and bring some dabs! We have a couple fields at the back of my neighborhood with cows they use as lawn mowers! Its just a vacant field with cows so we could go snag us 1 and bring it home and split her up! U get the half with the head tho ill take the back half! ;) :crying:

View attachment 1547387
Leave it to a Texan to casually suggest we go cow hunting :rofl: :rofl: By the way…..what’s wrong with splitting it long ways?:shrug:or you just really like some cow ass?:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back