Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to get the deer skinned, quartered and trimmed and into the cooler. I ordered a new LEM meat grinder, the old-school hand grinder sucked big raw green donkey dugans and was gifted to an acquaintance who needed it!

Excellent..... :bravo: ....that is good going.....:headbang:....and gawd Aye....an electric mincer compared to a hand grinder has to make the job easier when you are processing bulk......

Temps down to 11.7*f, wind chill at -4*f..........
Temps dropped more now it is 9.1*f and wind chill at -6*f.
And missy had to go out ...again! She was out about 15 minutes this time and she got off the deck to take care of business.....and she has a litter box down stairs!

Morning all - still a touch nippy here but no dramas - except for everything :rofl:

Afternoon @Zaaboot ..:pass:..sharing one....

We had our Only in winter thingy.......where the coldest 2 hours after sun goes down...then it warms up......:pass:

8 pm it was 10C....midnight...16C......:yoinks:....cloudy this morning...so that explains it....cloud is like a blanket to keep the heat in.......

Temps dropped more now it is 9.1*f and wind chill at -6*f.
And missy had to go out ...again! She was out about 15 minutes this time and she got off the deck to take care of business.....and she has a litter box down stairs!

:crying: I won't drop me onesie until it is 20C indoor...I Definitely wouldn't be going for a pee in your garden........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back