Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the bond is much stronger in a pup you raised.
I've definitely noticed that. Our current mutt is the first dog I have raised as a pup myself, and the bonding is a whole new experience for me even after living with dogs my entire childhood, and with cats much of my adult life (not really my choice, the cat part :biggrin: I like cats, but dogs are better for me). When the most recent dog-hating cat finally disappeared (likely down the gullet of a hungry lynx), I lobbied hard, and successfully, for a change. :pighug: We lucked out finding our girl just before this pandemic shit show got rolling. I doubt that we would have found much six months later, and I can't imagine finding a better pet. :biggrin:

Welp got some new press bags that were highly recommended by @Frank the Dank and @NAGreengo :toke::bow: Dulytek 2"x4" 100 mircon press bags first impression is I am very happy with them not quite a soft as the nugsmashers but better then the dabpress bags and they didn't bust:cooldance::yay: I pressed two pucks with 6.5grams each of strawberry microverse from @Old Sage Seeds :toke::clapper: Didn't weigh the yield but it was a very nice extraction super terpy strong citrusy smell and makes me see stars:dizzy::baked:

210f ~ 1min warmup ~ 3-4 min press

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1555.JPG

IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG
Do it all in 1 giant rip! :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back