Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many spools have you gone through?
About 1 full one atm still on the refill spool thinking that will finish but will be close might have to change again before I am done still gotta weld the cutting edge full across and probably multi pass it which will eat some wire up… should have switched to .045 wire but we have way more .035 since we buy that by the pallet so I just burn threw that stuff

... And when i said that we should all huddle together (naked) to conserve body warmth ... they all just drifffted away!! :shrug::shrug::shrug:
:crying: Do you blame them:nono:

1669990878079.gif

... And when i said that we should all huddle together (naked) to conserve body warmth ... they all just drifffted away!! :shrug::shrug::shrug:

:crying:

I Noticed...but they looked Happy as they left........
bumwine.gif

I wouldn't dare slap me butt cheeks today.....I Think they are blue......:crying:...cough.......and they sting when they are blue.

When we were shopping one of the local newspapers was forecasting Alicante First Snow..............:yoinks:.....I'm packing to move to Marrakesh......:biggrin:

I Noticed...but they looked Happy as they left......
Hmmm .. i think you mean "escaped" .. that was the look of relief! :crying:

I wouldn't dare slap me butt cheeks today.....I Think they are blue......:crying:...cough.......and they sting when they are blue.
Edit: .... (ed) :crying:
(because i wouldn't want people to think that the staff are weird! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back