Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Honest @4wiscoLegal420 ...I Think that is about Normal for a Lot of families....... :pass: .....Christmas..wedings and funerals....either too much...or too little Family.
So true, but Ive always wanted one of those you know hallmark Christmases where everything goes smoothly, but it seems like it just wont happen. Oh well.

So true, but Ive always wanted one of those you know hallmark Christmases where everything goes smoothly, but it seems like it just wont happen. Oh well.
Christmas go smoothly….. ahahahahah yea right lol
I don’t think it has for me for the past 20 years. Even more so when being a parent looool

How long do you think it will it take before we get to kevin bloody wilson?? :rofl:

@blue ...did you read this week that Noddy Holders wife says he still wakes up her up every xmas morning doing the Its Christmas Yell.....?

:crying: Obviously her Aim is off...........:shooty:....I'd a shot him afore now...:crying:

@4wiscoLegal420 ......it will Never Happen....so you'll only set yoursef up with disappointment every year....:pass:

The World round...that is just Family.....:pass:....people you wouldn't sit in the same room as if they were Strangers....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back