Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site will function 100% as it always has, it's simply an option if you'd prefer to download an app to launch the forum (like you'd launch iTunes or Safari or Chrome or whatever,) that functions as it's own bit of software, versus visiting the site through a browser.

It doesn't serve the content any different either way, you're not missing out on the secret nudies of @420Forever or anything like that.
1669514056607.gif

Y'all can bond over your shared love of the twilight movies and Hannah Montana?? :haha::rofl:
Dont even get me started on twilight. One of my exs entire family, whom I lived with at the time, watched that crap on repeat. 2 whole years of my life was engulfed in that sappy vampire love story bullcrap. Not gonna lie, I watched hannah montana a couple times waiting for other shows on disney to come on tho.

Dont even get me started on twilight. One of my exs entire family, whom I lived with at the time, watched that crap on repeat. 2 whole years of my life was engulfed in that sappy vampire love story bullcrap. Not gonna lie, I watched hannah montana a couple times waiting for other shows on disney to come on tho.
The entire series is running on repeat this month on showtime! ;) :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back