Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The update will also (according to the devs anyway) offer a downloadable app for Android and Windows based users (sorry Apple users.) The devs said there are security issues with how Apple works things on their apps (or something to that tune, I'll get a screenshot of their explanation.)

The update will also (according to the devs anyway) offer a downloadable app for Android and Windows based users (sorry Apple users.) The devs said there are security issues with how Apple works things on their apps (or something to that tune, I'll get a screenshot of their explanation.)
:face: well that sucks will apple user be able to still use site through web browser the same way? or will some features not be available to us unless we get on PC... I know I am not the only one out there being apple is a very popular phone

:face: well that sucks will apple user be able to still use site through web browser the same way? or will some features not be available to us unless we get on PC... I know I am not the only one out there being apple is a very popular phone

The site will function 100% as it always has, it's simply an option if you'd prefer to download an app to launch the forum (like you'd launch iTunes or Safari or Chrome or whatever,) that functions as it's own bit of software, versus visiting the site through a browser.

It doesn't serve the content any different either way, you're not missing out on the secret nudies of @420Forever or anything like that.

The site will function 100% as it always has, it's simply an option if you'd prefer to download an app to launch the forum (like you'd launch iTunes or Safari or Chrome or whatever,) that functions as it's own bit of software, versus visiting the site through a browser.

It doesn't serve the content any different either way, you're not missing out on the secret nudies of @420Forever or anything like that.
:crying::crying::crying: can't rep ya yet But thanks good to know figured but had to ask :face:

It was probably @blue fault:stir: I believe when site has problem it is when she's got the helm

Since we're sharing theory's, I think someone's chucking their stems behind the server. Too lazy to get up and walk to the garbage can. Kind of like my one kid that used to spit fingernails behind the couch.

you're not missing out on the secret nudies of @420Forever or anything like that.

and wait a sec you say that like you know they exist:nono:
Since we're sharing theory's, I think someone's chucking their stems behind the server. Too lazy to get up and walk to the garbage can. Kind of like my one kid that used to spit fingernails behind the couch.
Carl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back