Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a case of these from my hydro shop today for $40. Figure much less mess then me washing and buffering and filling pots in my bathtub :thumbsup:
PXL_20221126_193251864.jpg
PXL_20221126_193302287.jpg

Got a case of these from my hydro shop today for $40. Figure much less mess then me washing and buffering and filling pots in my bathtub :thumbsup:
View attachment 1541407View attachment 1541408
Oh been wondering about that stuff seems reasonably priced too.. When I order my flora caps I got a random bag of that but it was the 40% WHC So I just mixed it in with my stuff since it was really really coarse stuff i didn't wanna try it alone BUT had been looking at the 60% stuff on there site...:pop:

I know what you mean :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: (c'mon aunty ... you KNOW i'm gonna actually try it!!)

GleamingFineAidi-size_restricted.gif

Hehehe - Happy Saturday! - Did you watch the Footy last night???
:pass:
In honor of Caturday and Star Trek.................MEOW!
We don't want Auntie searching for this one!
sttosassignmentearth21.jpg

2x26-AssignmentEarth0041_TrekCore.jpg

uTHa8.jpg

Star%2BTrek%2BAssignment%2BEarth.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday stoners!
a cool cat.png

Oooooh Big Subect there @Bill.de.Cat ........ :pass: ......

A Few months ago I saw a Noob on site who was making a right Mess of his grow.....16 days old.....no more than the first set of leaves in...yellow...red stem..stumpy........Hot Compo....IMO.

One of the Boy Racers growers....researched everything........wanting the fert the fluck out of a seedling.

He was suggesting all this advanced kit to try to correct it....and all the Helpers were Supporting his choices....go buy more and more KIT..

No-one but no-one said to him Trash them...start again with some Non Hot seedling compo.....and get your bloody Basics in...before you even Try the Tricks....

I was jumping up and down behind the screen....but I walked away Thinking.....if someone is Killing their plants...are we Ruder by not saying anything.......than we are by being Straight about the cause and telling them to Dial it back.....?.....:pass:

Yeah I got tired of trying to help noobs that just don't listen. I try to give corrective instructions if at all possible but sometimes binning them is the best course of action :shrug:

I think it is best to just be up-front with them. Your not helping by letting them kill their plants at the expense of their egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back