Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1540533
there’s a few articles tbh.. I know it’s a personal preference at the end of the day and I know u can’t always believe what u read on the net. Maybe I’m just stuck on my old school ways lol
Don’t forget, by smoking flower, you’re ingesting everything that’s in rosin, plus the smoke from burning plant material.

Not to mention, many of these same research entities, and science journals have published studies in the past that have concluded that marijuana is more, or as dangerous as heroin. Which is obviously laughable.

Yeah no way your going to convince me that burning weed is better then vaping solvent less rosin… much more carcinogens in burning weed with flame IMO… I am believer that a lot of those articles are based off carts that are not very safe at all IMO

Don’t forget, by smoking flower, you’re ingesting everything that’s in rosin, plus the smoke from burning plant material.

Not to mention, many of these same research entities, and science journals have published studies in the past that have concluded that marijuana is more, or as dangerous as heroin. Which is obviously laughable.
Naaaa frank I’m shooting up all day long looool
that is madness if that’s what has been said.

Yo what up busy as hell for building a 14’ snow pusher heavy ass shit :yoinks::cuss:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back