Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up frank :pass: did all the usual stuff today worked shit showered got to eat yet getting baked cause my amazon order is delayed :cuss: Which has bunch of grow stuff got a new fan and some plant food which is AN bud candy this will be a first for me I've never used it but heard you all talk so highly of it and if mossy will spend money on it it's got to be worth it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also have npk RAW full up coming could someone tell me a foliar recipe for using that with I believe yucca and kelp if I remember right:shrug::baked:.... just don't know how much per gallon and when to apply never done any foliar feeding besides for bugs

Edit: @NAGreengo do you use the above for foliar spray?

Check Man O Green's feed chart. It's at the bottom.

Here's some night owl photo to auto collabs that are supposed to be next year
Screenshot_20221121-212742.png

And here's a link for an isolation chamber for your records
I thought about making my own seeds until I saw the scale that even guys like @FullDuplex go through now to do their work, and figured I'd leave it to the pros. I actually enjoy seed shopping and researching. Reproducing seeds that I like would be a nice skill to add to the kit though

Actually easier than you think. Of course though, you can go down hundreds of "wormholes" once you get really into it

Here's some night owl photo to auto collabs that are supposed to be next year
View attachment 1540064
Id take that golden goat cross and the slurricane cross! I ran rocbudinc turbo photos (fast finishing) grape rolex X dosidos and grape rolex X slurricane! They were both fire as fuck! :d5:

Got 1 bean of each left for whenever i decide to start making pollen! :woohoo1:

I think there an in-house/night owl collab coming. Pretty sure it's slurricane x forum stomper :thumbsup:
They have a few diff slurricane strains and not sure which is which! They have slurricane, slurri #7, #44, and now #9 i believe it is! #9 is #7 X #44! Not sure what was used in my slurricane crosses from Roc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back