Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already eaten some more of it lmao but yeah they're crazy good, like you're lucky if they have them in the store when you go cause they usually sell out within 24 hours of getting a delivery lol
20221119_135541.jpg

Only a month left till the shows, I'll be glad to have my Saturdays back... even though she'll be auditioning in January for the spring show, which if she gets into that one will mean Saturday duty again though early/mid April (last year the spring show was my bday weekend). When we're done here I'm dropping her back at my gmas, going home to get baked, and then getting the rest of the adhesive scrubbed. Then mopping for hours and hours most likely to get the residue up. Probably give it 2 or 3 goes with the regular mop and then swap to steam mopping cause those pads I can swap as soon as they start getting gross and I've got more than enough. Don't want to start with those though cause I don't really want them all saturated with glue :rofl:

Which link? The microscope or the stand? I haven't a clue when the mic stand was acquired. When you get old and move house a couple times you tend to accumulate a few "lifes" worth of stuff.

The microscope is on amazon. Plugable USB Microscope, I initially got it thinking the flexible arm/stand would be long enough. However, the clip that connects the scope unit to the arm is removeable and has a standard 1/4" photography thread mount so you could use a camera tripod as well.

It used to be $25-30 but it's up to $45 now. I do think it's a good value and my first one had a dead pixel right in the center. I contacted the company and they sent out a replacement almost immediately. I donated the other.

Amazon product

yup the stand but all good i understand:thanks:... got the scope saved those are some nice pics:toke::clapper::bow:

Found a spot :dancer: :dancer: if nothing else this nightmare parking situation every week has made me get pretty damn good at parallel parking lmfao. Not something I was ever taught as it's not on the driving test here lmao. Had a rudimentary understanding of how to do it from having to do it sporadically over the years but now I get weekly practice in :rofl:

Found a spot :dancer: :dancer: if nothing else this nightmare parking situation every week has made me get pretty damn good at parallel parking lmfao. Not something I was ever taught as it's not on the driving test here lmao. Had a rudimentary understanding of how to do it from having to do it sporadically over the years but now I get weekly practice in :rofl:
Can't get a driver's license in NJ without passing parallel parking test. Use it pretty much every day around this way :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back