Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep mine in a plastic box in a drawer near the floor in my garage and I've had no problems with 5 year old seeds at least
Mine are sealed in three layers of freezer zip locks, inside of a wooden box, in a wooden dresser, in my bedroom. Dry is most important. The refrigerator is bad because they condensate when you take them out, if you open the pack too soon.
Sweet think I'm good then definitely dry down here plus I keep stuff to keep moisture away... refrigerator was short lived as often as i was buying and starting seeds they were coming out way to frequent didn't make sense to me either

My hi tech seed storage :rofl: hasn't failed me yet q
PXL_20221118_044521198.jpg

I see something calling my name! ;) :eyebrows:
View attachment 1539006
I don't know if it's something I'm doing thought maybe it was too much wind causing her to dry down more then othesr but she is looking the worst :face: I had really high hopes for her:rolleyes1: I has been thinking she kind of looking like what @Frank the Dank has going on with nebula but then looked back and not so much

Day 11 & 14

Girls looking good feel like they could be doing better but temps have been kind of low 70-75f think i am going to turn up lighting a touch more get a little more heat in the tent plus girls seem like they could take more light:headbang:.. been busy so girls haven't had much attention rez is still the same at around 250-300 ppm... I will be making up some new food and bring the rez ec up some more too seeing little yellowing so think they should be able to handle might give them the push they need :shrug::goodluck:

IMG_0683.JPG

Granite Haze is looking great very healthy and moving right along :cooldance::headbang:

IMG_0684.JPG

Forum stomper is looking very healthy just a tad small

IMG_0685.JPG

Cherry Cola is looking really good super healthy and catching up with the other girls :woohoo1::shooty:

IMG_0687.JPG

Mango Mrr still has some weird stuff going on not sure what? But she seems to be moving along so hopefully she'll come through it :shrug::goodluck::pop:

IMG_0686.JPG

Girls looking good feel like they could be doing better but temps have been kind of low 70-75f think i am going to turn up lighting a touch more get a little more heat in the tent plus girls seem like they could take more light:headbang:.. been busy so girls haven't had much attention rez is still the same at around 250-300 ppm... I will be making up some new food and bring the rez ec up some more too seeing little yellowing so think they should be able to handle might give them the push they need :shrug::goodluck:

IMG_0683.JPG

Granite Haze is looking great very healthy and moving right along :cooldance::headbang:

IMG_0684.JPG

Forum stomper is looking very healthy just a tad small

IMG_0685.JPG

Cherry Cola is looking really good super healthy and catching up with the other girls :woohoo1::shooty:

IMG_0687.JPG

Mango Mrr still has some weird stuff going on not sure what? But she seems to be moving along so hopefully she'll come through it :shrug::goodluck::pop:

IMG_0686.JPG

I edited it @Dale's Proper Bud check out added part at bottom ;)
yeah I know that was much easy then putting in the tube just lazy and made ME feel better:thumbsup:

I recently learned that of all of the stunt riders for that movie….45 of the best bmx riders in the world…..not one could complete an actual lap of hell track :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This was my buddies backyard track but he passed away few years ago from having a heat stroke during a motocross race!

In a hole in the bottom of the sea
I used to have a friend that was a deep sea diver…..you could always tell he was totally black out drunk when he started singing “I live in a pineapple under the sea” over and over again while falling asleep and burning his own face with a lit cigarette …. It happened fairly often there for awhile :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back