Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it going fellow stoners! I've been wanting to get back over here and get back to growing! Life gets hectic and getting old sucks! It's been awhile since I've had a grow, but still smoking on Mephisto bud from past harvests. I just got a seed order today from the farm fam & looking to drop a Mephisto's Wedding & Chemdoggin & 1 more strain. Sort of leaning towards some Strawberry Nuggets since I'm on my last jar & I've gotten loads of compliments from friends and family. I'll prolly be throwing up a thread in the Meph section withing the next week. Hope to hear from some of the friends I've made here in the past and I look forward to making new friends as well! :pass:

How's it going fellow stoners! I've been wanting to get back over here and get back to growing! Life gets hectic and getting old sucks! It's been awhile since I've had a grow, but still smoking on Mephisto bud from past harvests. I just got a seed order today from the farm fam & looking to drop a Mephisto's Wedding & Chemdoggin & 1 more strain. Sort of leaning towards some Strawberry Nuggets since I'm on my last jar & I've gotten loads of compliments from friends and family. I'll prolly be throwing up a thread in the Meph section withing the next week. Hope to hear from some of the friends I've made here in the past and I look forward to making new friends as well! :pass:
:pass: Glad to see you back n4w please tag me in your thread when you start :headbang::pop:

Paging Dr @PinkyNotTheBrain

I found the leak! Is this a plumber necessary fix?

Yeah if you don't know how to sweat pipe... That looks be leaking through a pin hole which means I assume copper pipe isn't in the best of shape and with everything I see your doing IF it were me I'd be replacing just my 2 cents is this your forever home?

:face: When we remodel our bathroom I ended replacing all our copper and pvc plumbing with pex

Yeah if you don't know how to sweat pipe... That looks be leaking through a pin hole which means I assume copper pipe isn't in the best of shape and with everything I see your doing IF it were me I'd be replacing just my 2 cents is this your forever home?

:face: When we remodel our bathroom I ended replacing all our copper and pvc plumbing with pex
Hubby wants to trade it in for a house-house with a real yard eventually, but that's at least another 5-10 years down the road.

Hubby wants to trade it in for a house-house with a real yard eventually, but that's at least another 5-10 years down the road.
Well I never worked with copper much beside taking to scrap yard... most my plumbing experience is with pcv and pex guess we will have to wait for @PinkyNotTheBrain BUT it wasn't that long ago @JP1 had similar issue :d5::sleeping:

edit: I too fooked to be giving you advice that could flood your house:goodluck:

Well I never worked with copper much beside taking to scrap yard... most my plumbing experience is with pcv and pex guess we will have to wait for @PinkyNotTheBrain BUT it wasn't that long ago @JP1 had similar issue :d5::sleeping:
It's right at the joint where the hot water line splits off for the dishwasher, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had just welded it wrong from the beginning :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back