Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a bit of pressing this afternoon. Mephisto 24C from my last grow, 41.9 grams into pucks, 4.3g resin out, for 10.3% return (Figures edited from earlier stoner arithmetic). :biggrin: It looks a lot darker in the photo than it is in person in smaller quantities. The weight on the tray is of the empty tray.
IMG_1318.JPG

This will be decarbed long for more CBN to make sleep tincture. Decarb in the silicone tray, add the oil and other stuff, infuse, and time to test.

Happy pressing peeps.:pighug:

Last edited:
Did a bit of pressing this afternoon. Mephisto 24C from my last grow, 41.9 grams into pucks, 11.1g resin out, for 26.5% return. :biggrin: It looks a lot darker in the photo than it is in person in smaller quantities. The weight on the tray is of the empty tray.
View attachment 1538430
This will be decarbed long for more CBN to make sleep tincture. Decarb in the silicone tray, add the oil and other stuff, infuse, and time to test.

Happy pressing peeps.:pighug:
I think a better plan would be to put it in an air tight container, insert said container into a package, and mail said package to me! :eyebrows::d5:

1668572511798.gif

1668572326597.gif

I think a better plan would be to put it in an air tight container, insert said container into a package, and mail said package to me! :eyebrows::d5:

View attachment 1538434

View attachment 1538433
Nah, think I'll stick with plan A. I am finding 24C pretty potent, it must be well above 20%, maybe closer to 30% if comparisons to tested dispensary stuff is any indication. Should make some sleepy tincture. I've been vaping a sister 24C for sleep lately, but want to go to an MCT tincture, or maybe gummies for sleep. A work in progress. Next bit is the decarb tomorrow.
:biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back