Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monstera like high humidity and low/mid light. Any new tips coming from the node yet? Their care is pretty similar to pothos, so you're gonna want it to stay moist but not waterlogged. Also, terracotta can rip off rood hairs/cause adhesions that will injure the plant come time to repot so just keep that in mind.
No new anything on it yet. It was in a bigger pot until this morning but it's been going downhill pretty quick the past week. She had one of those auto watering upside down bottle things in it up until today

1668561944278.gif

Monstera like high humidity and low/mid light. Any new tips coming from the node yet? Their care is pretty similar to pothos, so you're gonna want it to stay moist but not waterlogged. Also, terracotta can rip off rood hairs/cause adhesions that will injure the plant come time to repot so just keep that in mind. Terracotta also dried out much faster than plastic or finished ceramic. I'd swap it to a plastic nursery pot and up the humidity for it personally and less light if it's getting direct light at all.
So maybe too much light then. It is sitting right next to the grow rack that's on 14 hours I think. I'll move it into a corner farther away :thumbsup:

No new anything on it yet. It was in a bigger pot until this morning but it's been going downhill pretty quick the past week. She had one of those auto watering upside down bottle things in it up until today
I added an edit but I think I was too slow lol, I'd put it in plastic if possible and up the humidity personally, and make sure to water to run off. No direct light, they like warm humid shade.

Thanks for the rep @JP1! I never had one personally cause they were *insanely* expensive and hard to find when I was big into tropicals pre covid, but they're pretty similar to pothos generally speaking.
This thing was like $90 and I had to wait in a line on the street waiting for the store to open :wall: So I'd like to keep it alive at least

This thing was like $90 and I had to wait in a line on the street waiting for the store to open :wall: So I'd like to keep it alive at least
Yeah they were a few hundred bucks for props of the *regular* ones in like 2018/2019, the variegated were going for close to a grand lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back