Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I don’t venture outta LS and usually forget to update my own threads hence how I have no idea how I got on the board at all! Guess my gifs are appreciated here in this group! Def ain’t getting no rep in my own thread going 3 weeks between updates! :rofl:

That reminds me I should prob finish off my SSSC thread! :doh::crying:
I'm so far behind on my stuff that the idea of catching up gives me anxiety. Part of why I was gone so long I'm sure.

you're probably right but pretty sure you all had 1000's before i had a 100 :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't do it for the rep :thumbsup::biggrin:
I don’t either man I’m just harassing Suki! To be honest I never knew I made the board til she told me she had stole 5th from me a ways back! I was like huh??? I wander the site so little I had no clue there was a top 5 til she said that and I explored! :crying:

I'm so far behind on my stuff that the idea of catching up gives me anxiety. Part of why I was gone so long I'm sure.
I do technically have the lower half of last strawberry chemdawg to trim up if it’s all clear of mold! The top only had it on the end of 2 of the densest branches but lower stuff was all clear so fingers crossed!

image.jpg

So funny thing, I mentioned earlier how I had been hard on my kids about cannabis due to legality, laws, punishments, etc... well, let me tell you...... The lashing I got about my expanding grow....... oh boy.

I've been threatened with a very "value" oriented home that I will apparently need in a few years. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back