Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks don't it bro...got rid of mine quick in favor of the Sour Stomper....nice aroma there.
Yeah, how can you not love the smell of Sour Stomper? LOL!
Ogre Berry is another incredible smelling girl in early flower. I hope she keeps that smell. At this early stage, this girl is putting out this much funk, She must gonna be a really stinky girl in the chop.

This the gorilla glue i broke with my face :doh:
IMG_20221113_213653241~2.jpg
IMG_20221113_213750966.jpg

Think @WildBill might understand high stress living conditions surrounded by other males in the same emotional high grade situation ....waiting...every statement needs to be a cutting joke just to take the stress off.
Nailed it!
And it never stops! LOL! The meeting of the guys that came out that they invited me to, was full of guys making jabs at each other. Not quite like when on active duty, but same story, different day.

Yeah, I saw that and had me worried that I wasn't gonna have her cut down before Christmas. Not a damn worry about Christmas this year. It's just not happening this year with the tree in the roof thing throwing a huge wrench into the mix.
I could be fooled, but I doubt if she will make it as long as yours. I do know that she's gonna need support when the buds fatten up. I don't remember, did you need to support yours?
Nah I've never really supported any of mine. She probably could have used it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back