Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, torn between doing nothing and vegging or going into the garage to swap the transmission on my offroad toy. I've been putting it off all year and haven't been able to go out on any rides. Bumming me out.

Proper Stoner.......:bravo:....have you not got any Satis.........?..........get the work done........:biggrin:

I'll bring a plate........:eyebrows:.....

I made a massive chicken stir fry....so I could eat mine.....and hubby can microwave his when he comes in......:eyebrows:...I'm already Thinking he might be Lucky if there is any left when he gets back......:crying:

alright I'll have one ready but you better hurry it doesn't last long :pie:

Seems everyone is bright eyed this morning. Thanks all for a big hiya!!
Mossy, just what the doctor orderEd. Quad shot of espresso please!! :bighug: :woohoo1:

Done for you........:coffee:.....Quad shot.....?....I'll just stand the spoon up in it for you........you can stir it yourself..........:crying:

Warn your Heart it's on it's way...........:yeah:

alive.gif

Proper Stoner.......:bravo:....have you not got any Satis.........?..........get the work done........:biggrin:
No, I really need to grow one. Plus I finger dabbed, smoked a couple bowls and sat down to watch TV.

OK, I'm going. Even slow progress is forward progress.

No, I really need to grow one. Plus I finger dabbed, smoked a couple bowls and sat down to watch TV.

OK, I'm going. Even slow progress is forward progress.

Cheers for Testing...... :headbang: .....Must admit the #FingerDabs make me Feel Energetic........but it hasn't worked it's way down to me legs yet......:crying:

Morning all. Dogs, cat and wife all taken care of and out of my hair.....beer on the side table, half a joint gone, debating on whether to order more seeds.....fvcking TokeMon game....gotta grow them all..

Did you See that Cannabis game that was in LS earlier @Bill.de.Cat ...grow your own Hempire.....if I was a Gamer...I Think I'd be having that one......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back