Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thank God finally lmao
20221003_203111.jpg
20221003_203207.jpg

Speaking of Target, was that you that uses and like the Target pre paid cards to buy "hobby" related items?

Anyone else out there using pre paid cards? If so, what's your fave?

i believe that was @DCLXVI but I could be wrong I don’t I just use my bank or credit card :face: :naughtystep::oops1::condom::goodluck:

Yes. Tis I.

I didn't want any sort of electronic paper trail so I resort to paying cash for prepaid gift cards for online purchases. I tried several and found the Target Visa branded ones worked on more websites than not. $200 is the limit they carry. I have not found a reloadable card that will allow more, yet. A little paranoia can go a long ways towards being careful.

Super paranoid? Take out the cash in small increments at ATMs in various locations. Don't use the one in the store and KEEP THAT MASK ON! I love still wearing mine. I hate the self checkout cameras. Stealth check: Hat, glasses, mask, cash. Obviously I'm sure it can still be traced if someone felt like it but eh, a bit of care just in case.

At 71 I am your parents age :pass:Do they get high or use cannabis for meds?

No. I don't. I'm in that generation. Just always told it was for the "bad" kids/people. I didn't care if others did but it wasn't for me. Still isn't but I have changed my mind a lot having interacted with everyone here and seeing the improvement in quality of life for someone close to me.

I did come down very harshly on my kids about it. Not because I thought it was bad or evil. Just that the punishment did not fit the crime. An entire life can be ruined so quickly over a single joint. I was never angry with them, I just pretended to make the point that they were not to touch cannabis. It would ruin their lives! Not the plant, the consequences of the law. I mean an arrest for posession in the early 2000's was a death sentence for work, career, college, anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back