Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannabiscrashdummy.gif

Hooooo.....hooooooooooooooo...overdone the Doseage again................. #SlapthoseChaps ........:vibe:

blue theme.gif

@Mossy, I just tried finger dabs from the meph wedding, it smells like dirty socks, but has a menthol after taste... Very strange and different, kinda makes me want more!

Cheers @Talonxracer ......:headbang:...wanting More could be a Good Sign.......

That is how it Got me.....:biggrin: ...I Just Knew.....

I went out first thing this morning ........for a Lick.......
homersimpsonf.gif

Finger and thumb over the plant surfaces and it felt quite Dry......Nibbled.....ah.....Decent high.....but not much availability .....

Went back before...repeat Test.....and it was much more Moist...pliable...the night temps must have stiffened the oils....

So I got more...

and I got Higher than I wanted.........:superhero:........

I said in Globals..my First Thought was WOW Amazing...my second Though was Woah.......this could become so Addictive........

My head says...hey....just Float a bit.......medium high.....but something inside me says..............PIG OUT...........YAY...............

Morning afn fam, last day of work for the week then Im off for 4. A little disappointed at my main dispensarys selection. I always look online the day before I go and they have a lot, but its all kinda weak sauce. 70% of their flower stock is testing below 20%....looks like I might have to pick up a couple grams of rosin or something this weekend as well otherwise Im gonna fly thru whatever I pick up tomorrow morning.

Morning afn fam, last day of work for the week then Im off for 4. A little disappointed at my main dispensarys selection. I always look online the day before I go and they have a lot, but its all kinda weak sauce. 70% of their flower stock is testing below 20%....looks like I might have to pick up a couple grams of rosin or something this weekend as well otherwise Im gonna fly thru whatever I pick up tomorrow morning.
Good morning bub how you been feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back