Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother smokes now and loves gummies but it took her getting with the right guy to try and accept it. It's kinda cool passing the joint to my mom when we all smoke now.
Thanks for the rep @Dale's Proper Bud

That little 2x4 tent sure is packed with 7 plants per 5 gallon pot. I had no idea they would get so big but i like it! :vibe:

I don't know if i could do it would be really awkward i think :shrug:

I hear ya there my 3x3 is a little tight on elbow room but a good problem to have:cooldance:

Hungry anyone hot roast beef with some fry’s :headbang: :glutton:

image.jpg

I crashed my scooter today...lol about 35mph car in front slammed on its break...then I had to and it caused me to go out of control....I ended up with my shoe some how wrapped in the Handel bar ...people had to help get my foot unstuck....just wore my 200$ Nike Air max 90 for the first time now they are ruined....and I sprang my wrist....I'm done with this scooter 3rd time crashing....people don't know how to drive where I live......mf

I crashed my scooter today...lol about 35mph car in front slammed on its break...then I had to and it caused me to go out of control....I ended up with my shoe some how wrapped in the Handel bar ...people had to help get my foot unstuck....just wore my 200$ Nike Air max 90 for the first time now they are ruined....and I sprang my wrist....I'm done with this scooter 3rd time crashing....people don't know how to drive where I live......mf
The kicks , not the kicks .
Hope ur going to be ok. Just had someone i know get hit broken wrist and foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back