Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude your axe looks amazing! what tuning do you usually play? I play rocksmith too!! What's funny is that I don't even bother connecting the cable and just use my amp. I have a little Boss Katana 50.

View attachment 1536950

I grew up playing Guitar Hero so the moment I found out that I could do it with a real guitar I instantly got hooked, I even downloaded hundreds of custom tracks :headbang:

View attachment 1536952
I play a lot of drop c and d. But if Im trying to learn anything off rocksmith its usually just standard E. Or Eb. Unfortunately the range on xbox is lacking, you can only get what rocksmith puts out....no user content. I had a really nice blackstar id core 20 amp. I like that one because its a great basic amp and the tone modulation is infinite as long as you got a pc to hook up to, which is the only reason I have a netbook.

You have to use t h e secret password and then do the ultra secret handshake
1668137874020.gif

The kids are gone and I'm hyper af :rofl: forgot to take my meds till like 3 something today which is *way* too late for my adhd meds, so I'm basically just cracked out now. Funny how having adhd makes it so the "this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" pictures get flipped in those PSA ads :rofl:
My girls up @ 8ish am and don't go to bed until 11ish pm
No naps during the day and just flys round like a whirlwind all day.
It's hard work keeping her safe and from destroying everything but she's hilarious too the things she does and says.
I be glad when she goes to bed tho so i can go and look after my plants and unwind cos can't get a chance during the day.
Ppl must wonder why I'm always up at this time. That's why lol

Yea the portal has changed unfortunately. It’s basically just a seed sharing group at this point….there’s still the forum, good info there but little interaction at this point.

When you say interaction what do you mean? :pass:

Guess I missed that train :doh:
Me too :pass:

When you say interaction what do you mean? :pass:

Me too :pass:
Just in the threads etc. used to be a chat, but it’s just dead. There’s still folks there, just not like it used to be. Although, with the right folks it could be revived a bit. :pass:

@RedWolfDiesel
Remembered to snap a pic of my schecter since I was playing yesterday. Found out my amp is busted but I still have rocksmith so I guess I play through my xbox/home theater system for now.
View attachment 1536946
I totally just remembered I have better photos from when I bought this from sweetwater. They do a photoshoot and send you about 15 pro pics before the final box up. If you're looking for anything music related they are by far the best in my experience.
IW20100310-back-xlarge.jpg
IW20100310-detail2-xlarge.jpg
IW20100310-angle-xlarge.jpg

Just in the threads etc. used to be a chat, but it’s just dead. There’s still folks there, just not like it used to be. Although, with the right folks it could be revived a bit. :pass:

It is private right? I believe @Dabber told me it was invite only :face: :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back