Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy decided she just had to go outside this morning(26*f), she made it a whole 14 minutes before she wanted back in! LOL

When she came back in she ran as fast as she could to her nap spot!!!!

Last edited:
You are so old when you fart, you fart dust!

I Remember meeing hubbys friend..first time down the beach for a coffee.....as we were walking away I said his wife must be Deaf huh....?

Hubby says Aye..how did you know...?

I said coz he has sat at that table farting all the way through....and he obviously Thinks no one Hears him........ :crying:

cheshire.gif

Aw Gawd.....I had Less......... :shrug: ..Honest.....I was Trying to half the doseage...........

Not preprofessional, no. She wants to go to SAB in the next 4-6 years because she wants to dance in the NYC ballet or the ABT eventually. She loves it, she just doesn't mesh with this particular teacher. She's generally fine the other 3 days she goes and she's fine once she's dressed, I think it's just an anticipation thing. She loves her school otherwise, she's just not used to having a teacher that strict. But if she's serious about pursuing a career in dance this definitely won't be the last strict teacher she has to deal with.
Or having to deal with bitchy choreographers and the drama from other dancers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back