Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Target, was that you that uses and like the Target pre paid cards to buy "hobby" related items?

Anyone else out there using pre paid cards? If so, what's your fave?
Zelle is how i make the magic happen

Afternoon here break time :pass:
View attachment 1522294
Break time here too! I forget how awkward these big pots are to carry outside! They aren’t super heavy once dry but being 12” tall and 18” wide they are a bitch to lug outside! Almost wanna go downgrade 1 size to the 7gal ones! Then I would also have room to move around inside my tent! :headbang:
image.jpg

Gotta scrub everything out with my heavy duty hospital cleaner shit and wipe down all the fans really good! Same for the 2x4 and then I can move pots back in! :cooldance:

BUT FIRST…..
image.jpg

Pay no attention to the dirty ass stem! I have 3 but 2 fall out so only using 1 til I order some more so it gets dirty quick and I’m lazy! I got nematodes and other shit to order before I get extra stems….especially with all the blunts I smoke! :smokeit:

Break time here too! I forget how awkward these big pots are to carry outside! They aren’t super heavy once dry but being 12” tall and 18” wide they are a bitch to lug outside! Almost wanna go downgrade 1 size to the 7gal ones! Then I would also have room to move around inside my tent! :headbang:
View attachment 1522295

Gotta scrub everything out with my heavy duty hospital cleaner shit and wipe down all the fans really good! Same for the 2x4 and then I can move pots back in! :cooldance:

BUT FIRST…..
View attachment 1522296

Pay no attention to the dirty ass stem! I have 3 but 2 fall out so only using 1 til I order some more so it gets dirty quick and I’m lazy! I got nematodes and other shit to order before I get extra stems….especially with all the blunts I smoke! :smokeit:

no worries mine is not much better:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

image.jpg

Ya she’s a cutie til she hits 20lbs and needs her own bedroom! Or til she’s walking around with Suki dog head in her mouth showing her who’s boss! :yoinks::rofl:
I mean that's part of why I wanted a large breed lmfao cause she's gonna have to hold her own against these two dunces :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back