Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
65*f this morning and humid as phuc! Dehumidifier running but it is heating up my office to over 80*f, grow is 81*f and 56% rh, fine for the plant but too warm for me!!!!! I removed the window A/C a few weeks ago when we had temps in the 20's f..... :rofl:

Good morning @Mossy :pass:

Morning @Talonxracer . :pass: ...sharing one.....what Trouble you up to today......?

We are going shopiing.......:biggrin:...we had nothing to give the dogs for a treat this morning except two rashers of bacon.......:biggrin:...if we'd had two slices of bread to go with it.....they wouldn't even of got that.........:crying:

Morning @Talonxracer . :pass: ...sharing one.....what Trouble you up to today......?

We are going shopiing.......:biggrin:...we had nothing to give the dogs for a treat this morning except two rashers of bacon.......:biggrin:...if we'd had two slices of bread to go with it.....they wouldn't even of got that.........:crying:
I have to go to town as well for some shopping, and I plan on doing some clean up out in the garage today with the warm weather.

I have to go to town as well for some shopping, and I plan on doing some clean up out in the garage today with the warm weather.

:pighug: Have Fun.........I'll be doing shopping and cleaning up the kitchen......:crying:....Wasted weekend.......:doc1:

65*f this morning and humid as phuc! Dehumidifier running but it is heating up my office to over 80*f, grow is 81*f and 56% rh, fine for the plant but too warm for me!!!!! I removed the window A/C a few weeks ago when we had temps in the 20's f..... :rofl:

52F this morning...going up to 75F..........clear sky.........dry air........:pass:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back