Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have not smoked this in the prime of the cure, can I ask what you dont like about smoking it? Right now it just has a creamy smooth taste, but i'm hoping once cured it tatste more like the smell.

:face: Well mainly it is my wife she has never liked purple bud no good reason... And for me the purple's I have grown have been very earthy tones but it was anvil really heavy high just not a fan of flavor or aroma:shrug: most thing I enjoyed about the purple bud I grew was it was very photogenic

I guess I should feel blessed. What hit me, turned really nasty and hit a little community a little north of me. They got hit much harder.
I haven't gone outside yet to see the crap in the daylight. I'm just too fucking depressed and tired. Pain has decreased a little, enough to get a little sleep...maybe 3 hrs.
I'm at a loss at this moment in what to do. I think i'm just gonna start cleaning up inside. The safest thing to remove the part of the tree would be with a damn crane. If there's enough daylight when I finish inside clean up, I can check to see what's holding it up.
I need to find out if there are disaster crews anywhere out.
Thanks for the concerns and well wishes.

I guess I should feel blessed. What hit me, turned really nasty and hit a little community a little north of me. They got hit much harder.
I haven't gone outside yet to see the crap in the daylight. I'm just too fucking depressed and tired. Pain has decreased a little, enough to get a little sleep...maybe 3 hrs.
I'm at a loss at this moment in what to do. I think i'm just gonna start cleaning up inside. The safest thing to remove the part of the tree would be with a damn crane. If there's enough daylight when I finish inside clean up, I can check to see what's holding it up.
Sorry your going through that chit Bill. Hope it all works out for you.

If you have insurance they should pay for a tree company and a contractor? You must still be in a state of shock and grief. At best, it's still a lot to deal with, even for a hardened sailor like yrself. I hope that the whole disaster will soon be put back together, and added to your list of amazing stories.

Got a few hours in scouting game trails this morning after breakfast, cloudy and a light breeze, kicked back on the ridge line ledges, broke out the Swordfish and just enjoyed the moment.... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back